Macedonia to Host WCO European Heads of Customs Conference
On 15 and 16 March 2010, Macedonia will host the European Heads of Customs Conference in Ohrid. Macedonia’s Customs Administration will organize the conference, which is under the auspices of the World Customs Organization (WCO).
The conference is the highest decision-making forum of directors general of fifty-one customs administrations of the European region. The discussions will focus on the latest issues in the development of customs in the 21st century and the WCO activities related to the challenges faced by the customs in the European region.
For more information, please contact Aleksandra Noveska in our Macedonia office.
October 2009 News
- Moscow Police Seize 200,000 Pirated DVDs
- Albanian PTO Announces New Official Fees
- Russian Patent Legal Status Data Available in INPADOC Database
- Kosovo Working on New Customs Regulations for Protection of IP Rights
- Update on Kosovo Issuing IP Certificates
- Montenegro PTO Starts Substantive Examination of Trademark Applications
- Deadline Extended for Montenegro Domain .ME to Replace CG.YU
- Romanian Customs Seize 7,000 Counterfeit FIFA Soccer Balls
- Macedonian Customs Seize Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbana, Armani and Nike Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Company Fined for Unfair Competition
- Bulgarian PTO Joins EuroClass Project
- Macedonia Gets WCO Regional Training Center
- Internet Piracy Biggest IP Violation in Macedonia
- Kyrgyzstan Selected Regional Coordinator of WIPO
- Macedonian PTO Approves New Official Fees
- Seminar on the Role of Trademarks and Geographical Indications in Prague
- Macedonia to Host WCO European Heads of Customs Conference
- Budapest to Host Regional Conference on Coexistence of Community and National Trademark Systems