PETOŠEVIĆ is a group of undertakings in European Economic Area (EEA) countries and non-EEA countries with PETOŠEVIĆ Group, 153-155 rue du Kiem, 8030 Strassen, Luxembourg, Reg. No. B149107 as a main establishment.
To see the full list of PETOŠEVIĆ entities, please visit our website office page.
1. Privacy Statement
When do we process personal data?
PETOŠEVIĆ will only collect and use personal data when one or more of the following conditions are met:
- We obtained your consent to the processing of your personal data;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering a contract or to protect your vital interests;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which PETOŠEVIĆ is a subject;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interest in connection to our core business.
What personal data we gather?
PETOŠEVIĆ will only gather the following personal data:
- Data on existing clients or potential clients in the EEA and non-EEA countries;
- Data on agents and collaborators in the EEA or non-EEA countries;
- Data on employees and candidate employees;
- Data on adverse parties and their representatives to the extent necessary to protect legitimate interests of our clients and potential clients;
- Data on subscribers to PETOŠEVIĆ newsletters and announcements;
- Data on participants at events organised or coordinated by PETOŠEVIĆ;
- Website use.
PETOŠEVIĆ will limit the gathered personal data to:
- For clients and potential clients, event participants, and adverse parties and their representatives: name, company, position, contact details (phone, fax, email, company address);
- For potential candidates for recruitment purposes: name, employment history, education & qualifications, references, contact details (phone, email, address);
- For newsletter subscribers: name, company, position, and email address.
How long do we retain personal data?
PETOŠEVIĆ will retain your personal data only as long as it is required to form a contract or fulfill any tasks or requirements arising from a contract or a legal obligation, unless you object, request erasure or restriction of processing at an earlier time and we are not obliged to keep the personal data for a longer time.
2. Cookies and information gathered through PETOŠEVIĆ website
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer or mobile device while the user is browsing. Temporary or session cookies are stored in temporary memory and are not retained after the browser is closed, while permanent or persistent cookies remain on the computer until they expire or until the user deletes them. Cookies can be first-party cookies, set by the website you visited, or third-party cookies originating from another website.
Additionally, on the news pages of our website, AddThis sets cookies designed to identify the devices used by our website visitors.
For more information about cookies, including how to manage and delete them, please visit AllAboutCookies.org. To prevent Google Analytics from tracking your visits, please refer to Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
3. Newsletter Subscription
PETOŠEVIĆ will send its newsletter to its subscribers only following an affirmative consent to receive a newsletter. To subscribe please visit this link.
To unsubscribe, please press or copy paste the following link into your browser:
https://www.petosevic.com/lists/?p=unsubscribe&id=1 or contact us at email@example.com. We may keep information on your request to unsubscribe for a limited period and only for the purposes of demonstrating compliance with your request to unsubscribe.
To register for an event organised or coordinated by PETOŠEVIĆ, you will be requested to provide your name, title, company data and contact details which will allow us to ensure your participation at the event and that you receive all necessary information.
By registering for an event organised or coordinated by PETOŠEVIĆ you agree that we will share your name, title and company position with other participants of this event.
Any potential candidates that apply for a vacancy at PETOŠEVIĆ or show interest for employment contract or service agreement with PETOŠEVIĆ, will be requested to send the following personal data: name, employment history, education & qualifications, references, contact details (phone, email, address). No sensitive personal data will be requested, processed or accepted by PETOŠEVIĆ.
Data on potential employees or contractors is stored for a maximum term of one year and would be used exclusively in case other vacancies open within that period. Following one-year period or upon earlier expressed request from the potential candidate, all personal data will be permanently deleted by PETOŠEVIĆ.
6. Transfer of personal data to third parties and to third countries
PETOŠEVIĆ will only transfer personal information to third parties if that is necessary and to the extent necessary to perform a service contract with the subject of data processing or protect their interests. PETOŠEVIĆ does not sell, distribute or make personal data commercially available to any third party. PETOŠEVIĆ will only share personal data with third parties that are obliged by a service contract to protect and ensure that personal data and confidential data are adequately protected and will fully enforce data protection requirements and confidentiality of information.
When so explicitly consented or when it is necessary for the performance of a recruitment process, a contract or pre-contractual measures or when necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded in your interest, or when this is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of your legal claims, PETOŠEVIĆ will transfer your personal data to the minimum extent necessary to a third country where PETOŠEVIĆ undertakings are situated or where PETOŠEVIĆ conducts its core business. These third countries may not be covered by an adequacy decision or have appropriate safeguards in place that would provide the same level of protection as in the EEA, however PETOŠEVIĆ will exercise contractual obligations of third parties in order to protect any personal data provided.
Personal data processed by PETOŠEVIĆ is hosted on a company owned and managed server. All data gathered and processed is protected by a series of safeguards which prevent unauthorised access to our systems. PETOŠEVIĆ databases containing personal data can only be accessed through a security protocol that is based on modern security standards and procedures, which are regularly updated.
8. Your rights
At all times and without any detriment to any of your rights, you may:
- Access, object, and request rectification, erasure and restriction of processing;
- Request information about our processing of personal data and measures taken to protect them by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org