Upcoming PETOŠEVIĆ Webinar: Brand Protection and Enforcement in the Western Balkans
PETOŠEVIĆ will hold a complimentary webinar on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 5:00 PM CEST to discuss brand protection and enforcement in the six Western Balkans states, all on their path to EU membership, at various stages of the accession process.
Our professionals from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, and Serbia will give valuable insights and share best practices and tips to highlight what brand owners need to know and act on in this everchanging region. We will also discuss the most recent changes in trademark regulations and how the legislation is enforced before the courts and other enforcement bodies.
Join us for this 45-minute presentation that will be followed by a short question and answer session.
To confirm your attendance, email Marketing Coordinator Danilo Bakić (state your full name, title and company name) and you will receive the Zoom link for joining our live event. If you cannot make the live time of the webinar, the recording of the non-interactive part will be available upon request.
June 2021 News
- Serbia Adopts New Trade Secret Law
- CIS Members Sign New Agreement on Cooperation in Prevention and Repression of the Use of False Trademarks and GIs
- Albania Joins DesignClass
- Slovenian Customs Detained EUR 5.5 Million Worth of Counterfeits in 2020
- Romanian Customs Detain EUR 250,000 Worth of Fake Goods
- Hungarian Officials Detain Fake Electronics and Accessories
- Kazakh Officials Shut Down Production of Fake Spirits
- Russian v. Eurasian Design Systems: Procedure and Fee Comparison
- Hungary Amends Copyright Law
- EAPO Amends Patent Regulations under the Eurasian Patent Convention
- Turkmenistan Accedes to Patent Law Treaty
- Kazakh Patent Data Added to PATENTSCOPE
- More National IPR Applications in Hungary in 2020
- Ukrainian Authorities Halt Production of Counterfeit Clothing
- Serbian Customs Destroy 250,000 Counterfeit Items So Far This Year