Macedonian PTO Approves New Official Fees
Oct 21 2009 - 13:07
On September 22, the Macedonian government approved the new Tariffs of the State Office of Industrial Property.
According to the Macedonian PTO, the change will be reflected in the fees for the maintenance of patents, while the fees for industrial designs, trademarks, geographical indications and integrated circuits will remain the same. The Office also emphasized that the changes in fees have been made in order to harmonize them with the European Union fees.
The new official fees will be published soon on the State Office of Industrial Property website.
For more information, please contact Aleksandra Noveska in our Macedonia office.
Read more news on North Macedonia or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
October 2009 News
- Moscow Police Seize 200,000 Pirated DVDs
- Albanian PTO Announces New Official Fees
- Russian Patent Legal Status Data Available in INPADOC Database
- Kosovo Working on New Customs Regulations for Protection of IP Rights
- Update on Kosovo Issuing IP Certificates
- Montenegro PTO Starts Substantive Examination of Trademark Applications
- Deadline Extended for Montenegro Domain .ME to Replace CG.YU
- Romanian Customs Seize 7,000 Counterfeit FIFA Soccer Balls
- Macedonian Customs Seize Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbana, Armani and Nike Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Company Fined for Unfair Competition
- Bulgarian PTO Joins EuroClass Project
- Macedonia Gets WCO Regional Training Center
- Internet Piracy Biggest IP Violation in Macedonia
- Kyrgyzstan Selected Regional Coordinator of WIPO
- Macedonian PTO Approves New Official Fees
- Seminar on the Role of Trademarks and Geographical Indications in Prague
- Macedonia to Host WCO European Heads of Customs Conference
- Budapest to Host Regional Conference on Coexistence of Community and National Trademark Systems