Lithuania Approves Law on Ratification of Singapore Treaty
The Lithuanian parliament approved the Law on Ratification of the Singapore Treaty on the Law of Trademarks at its session on November 8. On the same day, the parliament also approved the draft amendments to the Lithuanian trademark law that were made in accordance with the Singapore Treaty implementation.
The Law on Ratification of the Singapore Treaty will enter into force on April 1, 2013. The Singapore Treaty will enter into force three months after Lithuania deposits its instrument of ratification with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Director General.
Prepared by: Masa Lopicic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Lithuanian PTO website
December 2012 News
- Serbia Drafts New Law on Topographies of Semiconductor Products
- Microsoft Wins Rights to Windows.ru Domain
- Clothes Hangers Protected Under Design Patent in Ukraine
- New Official Fees for Eurasian Patents as of January 1, 2013
- Polish Trademarks Added to TMview
- Lithuania Approves Law on Ratification of Singapore Treaty
- Belarus Ratifies Law on Accession to Singapore Treaty
- Serbia Accedes to International Convention for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants
- Tajikistan Accedes to Phonograms Convention
- Czech Top-Level Domain Records 1 Millionth Registered Domain Name
- AmCham Bosnia Anti-Piracy Campaign Targets High School Students
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Bags, Deodorants
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1.2 M Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Sports and Luxury Goods, T-Shirts