Lithuania to Accept PCT Applications Online
The Lithuanian Intellectual Property Office has notified the International Bureau of WIPO that it will start receiving and processing international applications filed electronically via ePCT – WIPO’s online platform for filing international patent applications – starting from January 15, 2022.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: WIPO website
December 2021 News
- Albania Amends Industrial Property Law
- Eurasian Design System Enters into Force in Tajikistan, EAPO to Serve as ISA, IPEA
- Lithuania to Accept PCT Applications Online
- Fake Batteries Seized in Montenegro, Their Packaging Destroyed
- Hungarian Customs Detain EUR 2.3 Million Worth of Counterfeits
- Romanian Customs Detain Fake Clothing, Footwear, Perfumes
- Law on Personal Data Protection Enters into Force in Belarus
- Russia Bans Sale of 61 Samsung Smartphone Models over Patent Lawsuit
- Ukrainian Wine Producer Fined for Unfair Competition