Tajikistan Accedes to Phonograms Convention
Dec 27 2012 - 12:06
According to the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), on November 26 Tajikistan deposited its instrument of accession to the Convention for the Protection of Producers of Phonograms Against Unauthorized Duplication of Their Phonograms of October 29, 1971.
The convention will enter into force in Tajikistan on February 26, 2013.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Read more news on Tajikistan or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
December 2012 News
- Serbia Drafts New Law on Topographies of Semiconductor Products
- Microsoft Wins Rights to Windows.ru Domain
- Clothes Hangers Protected Under Design Patent in Ukraine
- New Official Fees for Eurasian Patents as of January 1, 2013
- Polish Trademarks Added to TMview
- Lithuania Approves Law on Ratification of Singapore Treaty
- Belarus Ratifies Law on Accession to Singapore Treaty
- Serbia Accedes to International Convention for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants
- Tajikistan Accedes to Phonograms Convention
- Czech Top-Level Domain Records 1 Millionth Registered Domain Name
- AmCham Bosnia Anti-Piracy Campaign Targets High School Students
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Bags, Deodorants
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1.2 M Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Sports and Luxury Goods, T-Shirts