Serbia Accedes to International Convention for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants
On December 5, 2012, Serbia deposited its instrument of accession to the International Convention for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants of December 2, 1961.
The convention, as revised in 1991, will enter into force in Serbia on January 5, 2013. On that date, Serbia will become a member of the International Union for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants (UPOV), founded by the convention.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 2012 News
- Serbia Drafts New Law on Topographies of Semiconductor Products
- Microsoft Wins Rights to Windows.ru Domain
- Clothes Hangers Protected Under Design Patent in Ukraine
- New Official Fees for Eurasian Patents as of January 1, 2013
- Polish Trademarks Added to TMview
- Lithuania Approves Law on Ratification of Singapore Treaty
- Belarus Ratifies Law on Accession to Singapore Treaty
- Serbia Accedes to International Convention for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants
- Tajikistan Accedes to Phonograms Convention
- Czech Top-Level Domain Records 1 Millionth Registered Domain Name
- AmCham Bosnia Anti-Piracy Campaign Targets High School Students
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Bags, Deodorants
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1.2 M Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Sports and Luxury Goods, T-Shirts