Belarus Ratifies Law on Accession to Singapore Treaty
On November 27, the Belarus parliament approved the draft law “On accession of the Republic of Belarus to the Singapore Treaty on the Law of Trademarks”.
The Singapore Treaty will enter into force after Belarus deposits its instrument of ratification with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Director General.
The Singapore Treaty, adopted in Singapore on March 27, 2006, establishes common, international standards for trademark registration procedures.
Prepared by: Aleksandra Pavlovic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Belarus National Assembly website
December 2012 News
- Serbia Drafts New Law on Topographies of Semiconductor Products
- Microsoft Wins Rights to Windows.ru Domain
- Clothes Hangers Protected Under Design Patent in Ukraine
- New Official Fees for Eurasian Patents as of January 1, 2013
- Polish Trademarks Added to TMview
- Lithuania Approves Law on Ratification of Singapore Treaty
- Belarus Ratifies Law on Accession to Singapore Treaty
- Serbia Accedes to International Convention for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants
- Tajikistan Accedes to Phonograms Convention
- Czech Top-Level Domain Records 1 Millionth Registered Domain Name
- AmCham Bosnia Anti-Piracy Campaign Targets High School Students
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Bags, Deodorants
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1.2 M Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Sports and Luxury Goods, T-Shirts