Polish Trademarks Added to TMview
About 335,000 trademark applications and registrations from the Polish PTO have recently been added to the TMview, Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market of the European Union (OHIM) database, which now provides free access to data on over 9.5 million trademarks.
There are now 24 offices contributing trademark data to TMview — Austria, Bulgaria, Benelux, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, the UK, WIPO and OHIM. The aim is to eventually cover all EU member states.
TMview became available on April 13, 2010 and has welcomed almost one million users from 185 different countries.
Prepared by: Masa Lopicic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Slovak PTO website
December 2012 News
- Serbia Drafts New Law on Topographies of Semiconductor Products
- Microsoft Wins Rights to Windows.ru Domain
- Clothes Hangers Protected Under Design Patent in Ukraine
- New Official Fees for Eurasian Patents as of January 1, 2013
- Polish Trademarks Added to TMview
- Lithuania Approves Law on Ratification of Singapore Treaty
- Belarus Ratifies Law on Accession to Singapore Treaty
- Serbia Accedes to International Convention for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants
- Tajikistan Accedes to Phonograms Convention
- Czech Top-Level Domain Records 1 Millionth Registered Domain Name
- AmCham Bosnia Anti-Piracy Campaign Targets High School Students
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Bags, Deodorants
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1.2 M Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Sports and Luxury Goods, T-Shirts