Hungarian Trademarks Added to TMview
Over 115,000 trademark applications and registrations from the Hungarian Intellectual Property Office have recently been added to the TMview, Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market of the European Union (OHIM) database providing free access to data on over 7 million trademarks.
There are now 20 offices contributing trademark data to TMview — Hungary, Bulgaria, Benelux, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, the UK, WIPO and OHIM. The aim is to eventually cover all EU member states.
TMview became available on April 13, 2010 and has welcomed more than 730,000 users from 178 different countries.
Prepared by: Masa Lopicic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: TMview; Latvia PTO
July 2012 News
- Albanian PTO Rules in Favor of Serbian Chips Producer in Trademark Opposition Case against Macedonian Competitor
- Romanian PTO Decision on Go Fast Sports & Beverage Company’s Opposition Could Set Precedent
- Bulgaria Court Rules against German Retailer Lidl in Trademark Cancellation Procedure
- Czech and US ‘Budweiser’ Marks Can Coexist on UK Market
- Heineken Launches Legal Proceedings to Prevent Competitors From Using Term ‘Radler’
- Diageo Wins Parallel Import Battle in Russia
- Croatian and Hungarian PTOs Join EuroClass Project
- Hungarian Trademarks Added to TMview
- Bulgarian Company Cannot Register Design Similar to Bic Lighter 3D Trademark
- Two Copyright Collectives Receive Licenses in Kosovo
- Hungary Signs New Treaty on Audiovisual Performances
- Moldova and EU Sign Agreement on Protection of Geographical Indications
- Russian Police Arrest Cancer Drug Counterfeiters
- Russian Police Seize 30,000 Bottles of Counterfeit Vodka
- Ukraine Ratifies MEDICRIME Convention
- Ukrainian Customs Seize 67,500 Counterfeit Eaux de Toilette
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Adidas, Versace, BMW, Jaguar Goods
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear
- Albanian Customs Seize Louis Vuitton, Levi’s, Chanel, Hugo Boss, Nike Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs Administration Receives WCO Prize