Romanian Customs Seize Fake Adidas, Versace, BMW, Jaguar Goods
On June 8, 12, 15, and 21, the Romanian customs officials seized goods believed to be counterfeit whose total value is approximately EUR 0.6 million (USD 0.7 million).
The seized items include spare parts for bicycles bearing the Shimano mark, bath towels bearing the Versace mark, toy cars bearing the BMW and Jaguar marks and 1,280 pairs of sneakers bearing the Adidas mark.
All seizures were made at the port of Constanta, eastern Romania. The seized goods originated in China and were intended for the Romanian market.
Prepared by: Simona Dragoi
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Romanian Customs
July 2012 News
- Albanian PTO Rules in Favor of Serbian Chips Producer in Trademark Opposition Case against Macedonian Competitor
- Romanian PTO Decision on Go Fast Sports & Beverage Company’s Opposition Could Set Precedent
- Bulgaria Court Rules against German Retailer Lidl in Trademark Cancellation Procedure
- Czech and US ‘Budweiser’ Marks Can Coexist on UK Market
- Heineken Launches Legal Proceedings to Prevent Competitors From Using Term ‘Radler’
- Diageo Wins Parallel Import Battle in Russia
- Croatian and Hungarian PTOs Join EuroClass Project
- Hungarian Trademarks Added to TMview
- Bulgarian Company Cannot Register Design Similar to Bic Lighter 3D Trademark
- Two Copyright Collectives Receive Licenses in Kosovo
- Hungary Signs New Treaty on Audiovisual Performances
- Moldova and EU Sign Agreement on Protection of Geographical Indications
- Russian Police Arrest Cancer Drug Counterfeiters
- Russian Police Seize 30,000 Bottles of Counterfeit Vodka
- Ukraine Ratifies MEDICRIME Convention
- Ukrainian Customs Seize 67,500 Counterfeit Eaux de Toilette
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Adidas, Versace, BMW, Jaguar Goods
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear
- Albanian Customs Seize Louis Vuitton, Levi’s, Chanel, Hugo Boss, Nike Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs Administration Receives WCO Prize