Ivan Matić Presents at Educational Seminar for Customs Officials
On March 24, 2017, Ivan Matić, senior associate at PETOŠEVIĆ Serbia, presented at a training seminar aimed at educating local customs officials on how to recognize counterfeit products.
Ivan Matić held a presentation on behalf of FC Barcelona and shared useful information, examples and tips that will help the customs officials in their fight against counterfeit FC Barcelona goods.
Around 55 customs officials from several Serbian cities, including Belgrade, Subotica, Niš, Dimitrovgrad and Novi Sad, attended the presentations by representatives of seven brands.
The educational seminar took place at the main Customs Administration office building in Belgrade.
You can see the photos from the seminar in our gallery.
For more information, please contact Ivan Matić.
April 2017 News
- Eurasian Economic Union Moves Forward with Customs Code, Eurasian Trademark
- Russia Amending Law on Information to Accelerate Proceedings Against Mirror Websites
- Slovenia Passes Law Introducing Plain Tobacco Packaging from 2020
- Russia Ratifies Geneva Act of Hague Agreement on Industrial Designs
- Romanian PTO Starts Publishing National Design and Utility Model Applications
- Romanian Domain Registry Postpones Implementation of Maintenance Fee for .Ro Domain Names
- Bulgarian PTO Publishes Draft Ordinance on Industrial Property Representatives
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 131,000 Worth of Fake Toys
- Ukrainian Customs Seize EUR 124,000 Worth of Fake Textile Products
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Sneakers, Perfume
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Perfume
- Fake Clothes, Sneakers and Accessories Destroyed in Montenegro
- Albania Amends Industrial Property Law
- Latvian PTO Signs New Cooperation Plan with EPO
- Poland Joins Federated European Patent Register
- Ukrainian Cyber Police Shut Down Movie Streaming Websites
- Polish Court Decides to Extradite KickassTorrents Owner to US
- Slovenia Loses EUR 5 Million Yearly Due to Counterfeit Pesticides
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Chewing Gum, Sneakers, Apparel
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear