Poland Joins Federated European Patent Register
In February 2017, the Polish Patent Office joined the Federated European Patent Register.
The register displays official bibliographic and legal status data relating to European patents in the national post-grant phase.
So far, the countries participating in the project are Austria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Finland, Macedonia (FYROM), Ireland, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain and Switzerland.
More national offices are expected to participate as the corresponding technical infrastructures are developed and implemented.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: EPO website, Polish Patent Office website
April 2017 News
- Eurasian Economic Union Moves Forward with Customs Code, Eurasian Trademark
- Russia Amending Law on Information to Accelerate Proceedings Against Mirror Websites
- Slovenia Passes Law Introducing Plain Tobacco Packaging from 2020
- Russia Ratifies Geneva Act of Hague Agreement on Industrial Designs
- Romanian PTO Starts Publishing National Design and Utility Model Applications
- Romanian Domain Registry Postpones Implementation of Maintenance Fee for .Ro Domain Names
- Bulgarian PTO Publishes Draft Ordinance on Industrial Property Representatives
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 131,000 Worth of Fake Toys
- Ukrainian Customs Seize EUR 124,000 Worth of Fake Textile Products
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Sneakers, Perfume
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Perfume
- Fake Clothes, Sneakers and Accessories Destroyed in Montenegro
- Albania Amends Industrial Property Law
- Latvian PTO Signs New Cooperation Plan with EPO
- Poland Joins Federated European Patent Register
- Ukrainian Cyber Police Shut Down Movie Streaming Websites
- Polish Court Decides to Extradite KickassTorrents Owner to US
- Slovenia Loses EUR 5 Million Yearly Due to Counterfeit Pesticides
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Chewing Gum, Sneakers, Apparel
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear