Fake Clothes, Sneakers and Accessories Destroyed in Montenegro
On March 2, 2017, a PETOŠEVIĆ Montenegro representative and local customs authorities organized and witnessed the destruction of nearly 4,500 items of clothing, sneakers and accessories found to infringe the Nike® and Converse® trademarks.
The goods, which were destroyed in the Montenegrin capital of Podgorica, included 3,594 clothing items, 786 pairs of sneakers and 70 accessories.
The counterfeits, which were seized in the time period 2015-2016, originated in China and Turkey and were intended for distribution in Montenegro.
You can see the photos from the destruction in our gallery.
By: Mladen Čolović and Sandra Kovačević
For more information, please contact Mladen Čolović at our Montenegro office.
April 2017 News
- Eurasian Economic Union Moves Forward with Customs Code, Eurasian Trademark
- Russia Amending Law on Information to Accelerate Proceedings Against Mirror Websites
- Slovenia Passes Law Introducing Plain Tobacco Packaging from 2020
- Russia Ratifies Geneva Act of Hague Agreement on Industrial Designs
- Romanian PTO Starts Publishing National Design and Utility Model Applications
- Romanian Domain Registry Postpones Implementation of Maintenance Fee for .Ro Domain Names
- Bulgarian PTO Publishes Draft Ordinance on Industrial Property Representatives
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 131,000 Worth of Fake Toys
- Ukrainian Customs Seize EUR 124,000 Worth of Fake Textile Products
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Sneakers, Perfume
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Perfume
- Fake Clothes, Sneakers and Accessories Destroyed in Montenegro
- Albania Amends Industrial Property Law
- Latvian PTO Signs New Cooperation Plan with EPO
- Poland Joins Federated European Patent Register
- Ukrainian Cyber Police Shut Down Movie Streaming Websites
- Polish Court Decides to Extradite KickassTorrents Owner to US
- Slovenia Loses EUR 5 Million Yearly Due to Counterfeit Pesticides
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Chewing Gum, Sneakers, Apparel
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear