Macedonia Joins the So-Called “Federated” European Patent Register
On May 4, 2016, the State Office of Industrial Property (SOIP) of the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM) joined the Federated European Patent Register.
So far, the states participating in the project are Austria, Czech Republic, Finland, Macedonia (FYROM), Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Switzerland.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: EPO, SOIP
June 2016 News
- Ukraine Adopts New Laws on Judicial Reform; IP Court to be Established in 2017
- Slovenian Courts Follow CJEU Rulings, but the Administrative Interim Injunction Gets Lost in Transition
- Bulgaria Ratifies UPC Agreement
- Tajikistan Ratifies Amendments to TRIPS Agreement
- Romanian Translations of European Patents Designating Romania Now Available on Romanian PTO’s Website
- Albania, Georgia Join TMclass
- Romanian Police Seize Fake Medicine
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 77,300 Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Perfumes
- Original, Notarized PoA Required for Each Action before Kosovo IPO
- Macedonia Joins the So-Called “Federated” European Patent Register
- Cease and Desist Letters Mandatory in Russia Before Infringement Lawsuits
- Rehau Ukraine Wins Unfair Competition Dispute
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Toys, Accessories
- Hungarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear
- Slovenian PTO: Patent, Trademark, Design Applications Decrease in 2015