Hungarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear
The Hungarian customs authorities have recently discovered and seized fake products worth more than EUR 25,800 (USD 28,900) while inspecting a truck, arriving from Turkey and on its way to Poland, near a town of Artand on the Hungarian-Romanian border.
The officials seized counterfeit children’s clothing bearing the marks of Mickey Mouse, Hello Kitty and Star Wars, men’s and women’s footwear, shirts and socks bearing the marks of Zara, Adidas, Ralph Lauren and Gant as well as jerseys bearing the marks of well-known European soccer teams FC Barcelona and AC Milan.
Prepared by: Tatjana Krivszka
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: The Hungarian National Tax and Customs Administration
June 2016 News
- Ukraine Adopts New Laws on Judicial Reform; IP Court to be Established in 2017
- Slovenian Courts Follow CJEU Rulings, but the Administrative Interim Injunction Gets Lost in Transition
- Bulgaria Ratifies UPC Agreement
- Tajikistan Ratifies Amendments to TRIPS Agreement
- Romanian Translations of European Patents Designating Romania Now Available on Romanian PTO’s Website
- Albania, Georgia Join TMclass
- Romanian Police Seize Fake Medicine
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 77,300 Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Perfumes
- Original, Notarized PoA Required for Each Action before Kosovo IPO
- Macedonia Joins the So-Called “Federated” European Patent Register
- Cease and Desist Letters Mandatory in Russia Before Infringement Lawsuits
- Rehau Ukraine Wins Unfair Competition Dispute
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Toys, Accessories
- Hungarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear
- Slovenian PTO: Patent, Trademark, Design Applications Decrease in 2015