Romanian Translations of European Patents Designating Romania Now Available on Romanian PTO’s Website
As of June 3, 2016, Romanian translations of European Patents (EPs) designating Romania are available on Romanian State Office for Inventions and Trademarks (OSIM) website.
In accordance with the applicable law, in order to have an EP validated in Romania, full translation of the patent into Romanian must be submitted to OSIM.
Prepared by: Rodica Gungor
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: State Office for Inventions and Trademarks (OSIM)
June 2016 News
- Ukraine Adopts New Laws on Judicial Reform; IP Court to be Established in 2017
- Slovenian Courts Follow CJEU Rulings, but the Administrative Interim Injunction Gets Lost in Transition
- Bulgaria Ratifies UPC Agreement
- Tajikistan Ratifies Amendments to TRIPS Agreement
- Romanian Translations of European Patents Designating Romania Now Available on Romanian PTO’s Website
- Albania, Georgia Join TMclass
- Romanian Police Seize Fake Medicine
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 77,300 Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Perfumes
- Original, Notarized PoA Required for Each Action before Kosovo IPO
- Macedonia Joins the So-Called “Federated” European Patent Register
- Cease and Desist Letters Mandatory in Russia Before Infringement Lawsuits
- Rehau Ukraine Wins Unfair Competition Dispute
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Toys, Accessories
- Hungarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear
- Slovenian PTO: Patent, Trademark, Design Applications Decrease in 2015