Kazakhstan Accedes to Singapore Treaty on the Law of Trademarks
On June 5, 2012, Kazakhstan deposited its instrument of accession to the Singapore Treaty on the Law of Trademarks.
The WIPO-administered treaty, adopted in Singapore on March 27, 2006, will enter into force in Kazakhstan on September 5, 2012.
The treaty establishes common, international standards for administrative trademark registration procedures.
Prepared by: Masa Lopicic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 2012 News
- Visa Succeeds in Registering Slogan in Montenegro
- Kazakhstan Amends Trademark Law
- Kazakhstan: Open Registration of Cyrillic Domain Names Begins August 15
- Russian Perfume Maker Cannot Register Avatar as Perfume Brand
- Bulgari Wins Trademark Dispute against Russian Perfume Maker
- Ukraine: Alcohol Beverage Factory Fined for Unfair Competition
- Bulgarian Food Supplement Maker Fined for Unfair Competition
- Montenegro Adopts New Copyright Regulation
- Five IP Decrees Enter into Force in Bosnia
- Kazakhstan Accedes to Singapore Treaty on the Law of Trademarks
- Latvian Firm Fined for Distributing Fake Smartphone Applications
- Polish Euro 2012 Anthem Copyrighted
- Illegal Adidas Production Plant Discovered in Bosnia
- Bosnian Police Seize Counterfeit Instant Vitamin Drink and Packaging
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1.2 M Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear, Perfumes
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear
- Serbian PTO Hosts IP Crime Conference