Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear, Perfumes
The Bulgarian customs officials have recently seized a considerable quantity of textile goods and perfumes believed to be counterfeit.
The officials seized almost 7,000 pieces of apparel and footwear bearing the marks of well-known brands, including Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Kappa and Hello Kitty, as well as over 600 perfumes and eaux de toilette bearing the marks of Boss, Adidas, Lancome, Barcelona, Polo, Playboy, DSquared and D&G.
The fake goods were discovered at the Kapitan Andreevo checkpoint on the Bulgarian-Turkish border and the Kalotina checkpoint on the Bulgarian-Serbian border. The goods were intended for the Polish and Bosnian markets.
Prepared by: Preslav Penev
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Bulgarian Customs
June 2012 News
- Visa Succeeds in Registering Slogan in Montenegro
- Kazakhstan Amends Trademark Law
- Kazakhstan: Open Registration of Cyrillic Domain Names Begins August 15
- Russian Perfume Maker Cannot Register Avatar as Perfume Brand
- Bulgari Wins Trademark Dispute against Russian Perfume Maker
- Ukraine: Alcohol Beverage Factory Fined for Unfair Competition
- Bulgarian Food Supplement Maker Fined for Unfair Competition
- Montenegro Adopts New Copyright Regulation
- Five IP Decrees Enter into Force in Bosnia
- Kazakhstan Accedes to Singapore Treaty on the Law of Trademarks
- Latvian Firm Fined for Distributing Fake Smartphone Applications
- Polish Euro 2012 Anthem Copyrighted
- Illegal Adidas Production Plant Discovered in Bosnia
- Bosnian Police Seize Counterfeit Instant Vitamin Drink and Packaging
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1.2 M Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear, Perfumes
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear
- Serbian PTO Hosts IP Crime Conference