IP Stars Ranks PETOŠEVIĆ Offices and Practitioners in Six Jurisdictions
MIP’s IP Stars trademark, general IP and individual practitioner rankings were recently published, recognizing PETOŠEVIĆ offices and individuals for outstanding work in six jurisdictions.
The IP Stars guide is published by Managing Intellectual Property (MIP), a well-respected publisher in the IP industry.
The results feature firms ranked according to practice areas in different tiers, as highly recommended or recommended. The number of tiers varies by jurisdiction, while in smaller countries rankings are not divided into practice areas and sub-practice areas.
PETOŠEVIĆ was ranked as follows:
Bulgaria – Trademark – Tier 3
Croatia – Intellectual property – Tier 3
Romania – Trademark prosecution – Tier 2
Serbia – Intellectual Property – Highly Recommended
Slovenia – Intellectual property – Recommended
Ukraine – Trademark – Tier 3
The following PETOŠEVIĆ practitioners were ranked:
Dimitar Batakliev – Trademark Star
Aura Campeanu – Trademark Star
Ivan Kos – Trademark Star
Barbara Mencin – Trademark Star
Dina Petošević – Trademark Star, Patent Star
Mihajlo Zatezalo – Trademark Star
Mirjana Živković – Trademark Star, Patent Star
For more information and to read testimonials about PETOŠEVIĆ and our team, please visit our Awards page.
May 2020 News
- Croatia Drafts New Copyright Act
- Russia Introduces Mandatory Drug Labeling
- Slovenian Customs Detained EUR 6.1 Million Worth of Counterfeits in 2019
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Chanel® Shoes
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel and Footwear
- Nouryon Defends Russian and Eurasian Patents from BASF’s Invalidation Actions
- Eurasian Economic Union Members Sign EAEU Trademark Agreement
- New Patent Act Enters into Force in Croatia
- Ukrainian Authorities Shut Down Production of Fake Shisha Tobacco
- Ukrainian Tax Authorities Seize Counterfeit Medicines
- Hungarian Officials Seize EUR 545,000 Worth of Fake Apparel, Accessories, Fabric
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Shoes, Accessories, Perfume