Ukrainian Tax Authorities Seize Counterfeit Medicines
Ukraine’s State Fiscal Service representatives in the capital of Kyiv recently seized counterfeit drugs estimated to be worth more than EUR 100,000 (USD 108,000) while raiding the storage and residence facilities belonging to a group of people involved in the illegal importation of medicines.
The counterfeit cardiovascular, hormonal and oncology medicines were illegally imported from Russia, India and Turkey. Besides the medicies, the authorities also seized computer equipment and other physical evidence during the raid.
Prepared by: Valentyna Martynenko
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Prosecutor’s Office of Kyiv website
May 2020 News
- Croatia Drafts New Copyright Act
- Russia Introduces Mandatory Drug Labeling
- Slovenian Customs Detained EUR 6.1 Million Worth of Counterfeits in 2019
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Chanel® Shoes
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel and Footwear
- Nouryon Defends Russian and Eurasian Patents from BASF’s Invalidation Actions
- Eurasian Economic Union Members Sign EAEU Trademark Agreement
- New Patent Act Enters into Force in Croatia
- Ukrainian Authorities Shut Down Production of Fake Shisha Tobacco
- Ukrainian Tax Authorities Seize Counterfeit Medicines
- Hungarian Officials Seize EUR 545,000 Worth of Fake Apparel, Accessories, Fabric
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Shoes, Accessories, Perfume