Legal 500 Recognizes Four PETOŠEVIĆ Offices and Nine Practitioners
The Legal 500 EMEA 2020 guide, one of the major sources listing notable law firms and practitioners from all over the world, recently recognized PETOŠEVIĆ offices and practitioners in four jurisdictions.
PETOŠEVIĆ was ranked as follows:
PETOŠEVIĆ Bosnia Head of Office Tarik Prolaz remains in the Legal 500 EMEA Hall of Fame, while Regional Manager for the Western Balkans Mihajlo Zatezalo was included in the EMEA Leading Individuals list again.
PETOŠEVIĆ Bosnia Associate Berina Prolaz was listed as a Next Generation Partner and Rising Star, while PETOŠEVIĆ Croatia Head of Office Ivan Kos and PETOŠEVIĆ Serbia Senior Associate Ivan Matić were listed as a Next Generation Partner and a Rising Star, respectively.
Four practitioners were listed as Recommended Lawyers:
Predrag Anokić, Chief Operations Officer
Dina Petošević, Regional Manager – Russian-Speaking Region
Ana Stojanović, Attorney at Law, PETOŠEVIĆ Serbia
Mirjana Živković, Head of Office, PETOŠEVIĆ Serbia
For more information, please visit our Awards page.
May 2020 News
- Croatia Drafts New Copyright Act
- Russia Introduces Mandatory Drug Labeling
- Slovenian Customs Detained EUR 6.1 Million Worth of Counterfeits in 2019
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Chanel® Shoes
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel and Footwear
- Nouryon Defends Russian and Eurasian Patents from BASF’s Invalidation Actions
- Eurasian Economic Union Members Sign EAEU Trademark Agreement
- New Patent Act Enters into Force in Croatia
- Ukrainian Authorities Shut Down Production of Fake Shisha Tobacco
- Ukrainian Tax Authorities Seize Counterfeit Medicines
- Hungarian Officials Seize EUR 545,000 Worth of Fake Apparel, Accessories, Fabric
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Shoes, Accessories, Perfume