Bosnia Customs Seize and Destroy Counterfeit Clothing and Footwear
The authorities from the Customs Sector of the Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Sarajevo have recently seized a small number of counterfeit clothing and footwear found to infringe the intellectual property rights of the world’s leading supplier of athletic shoes and apparel.
The goods, which originated in Turkey, were destroyed through the simplified procedure.
Prepared by: Armin Huseinovic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: The Customs Sector of the Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina
October 2015 News
- EU-Ukraine IPR Dialogue Addresses Main Issues
- New Industrial Property Institutions and Procedures Act to Enter into Force in Latvia
- European Patents to Cover Moldova
- Hungarian PTO Launches Electronic Filing of Trademark Applications
- Darth Viktorovich Vader Registers DARKSIDE Trademark in Ukraine
- Macedonia Joins DesignView
- Counterfeiting in Figures – Slovenia, EU and Global Overview
- Ukraine to Launch Cybercrime Police Unit
- Counterfeit Sneakers, Bags, Belts Destroyed in Montenegro
- Bosnia Customs Seize and Destroy Counterfeit Clothing and Footwear
- Slovenian Customs Seize 8,300 Counterfeit Perfumes, Hair Care Products
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 226,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs, Police Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear