Slovenian Customs Seize 8,300 Counterfeit Perfumes, Hair Care Products
In the last few months, PETOŠEVIĆ Slovenia dealt with seven seizures of counterfeit personal care products, bearing well-known brand names. Namely, the Slovenian customs authorities seized more than 1,000 counterfeit hair care products and about 7,300 counterfeit perfumes.
All suspended shipments originated in China and most of them were intended for the same recipient in Slovenia, except in one case where the goods were in transit, the recipient being a firm from the Czech Republic.
Approximately 6,700 items have already been destroyed. The remaining counterfeit items will be destroyed in the beginning of November.
Prepared by: Barbara Mencin
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: PETOŠEVIĆ Slovenia
October 2015 News
- EU-Ukraine IPR Dialogue Addresses Main Issues
- New Industrial Property Institutions and Procedures Act to Enter into Force in Latvia
- European Patents to Cover Moldova
- Hungarian PTO Launches Electronic Filing of Trademark Applications
- Darth Viktorovich Vader Registers DARKSIDE Trademark in Ukraine
- Macedonia Joins DesignView
- Counterfeiting in Figures – Slovenia, EU and Global Overview
- Ukraine to Launch Cybercrime Police Unit
- Counterfeit Sneakers, Bags, Belts Destroyed in Montenegro
- Bosnia Customs Seize and Destroy Counterfeit Clothing and Footwear
- Slovenian Customs Seize 8,300 Counterfeit Perfumes, Hair Care Products
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 226,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs, Police Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear