Hungarian PTO Launches Electronic Filing of Trademark Applications
Oct 31 2015 - 18:41
The Hungarian Intellectual Property Office (HIPO) has recently launched an online system for electronic filing of national trademark applications.
The system is accessible on HIPO’s website and currently available in Hungarian only.
The HIPO developed the online system in cooperation with the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM).
The system offers support tools, including the classification search tool TMclass that allows the applicants to search for and classify goods and services when applying for trademark protection.
Prepared by: Csilla Balogh
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Hungarian PTO
Read more news on Hungary or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
October 2015 News
- EU-Ukraine IPR Dialogue Addresses Main Issues
- New Industrial Property Institutions and Procedures Act to Enter into Force in Latvia
- European Patents to Cover Moldova
- Hungarian PTO Launches Electronic Filing of Trademark Applications
- Darth Viktorovich Vader Registers DARKSIDE Trademark in Ukraine
- Macedonia Joins DesignView
- Counterfeiting in Figures – Slovenia, EU and Global Overview
- Ukraine to Launch Cybercrime Police Unit
- Counterfeit Sneakers, Bags, Belts Destroyed in Montenegro
- Bosnia Customs Seize and Destroy Counterfeit Clothing and Footwear
- Slovenian Customs Seize 8,300 Counterfeit Perfumes, Hair Care Products
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 226,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs, Police Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear