Tarik Prolaz Participates in AmCham Bosnia Webinar on Trademark Protection
Feb 1 2022 - 13:54
On January 20, 2022, PETOŠEVIĆ Bosnia and Herzegovina Head of Office Tarik Prolaz participated as a panelist in a webinar on trademark protection organized by the AmCham Bosnia and Herzegovina’s IP Rights Committee of which he is president.
The two-hour webinar focused on the importance of trademark registration and protection. Other panelists included two lawyers from local law firms and Zoran Strsoglavec, Brand Protection Director at Nike. The webinar welcomed 29 members of AmCham and the public.
For more information, please contact Tarik Prolaz at our Bosnia and Herzegovina office.
Read more Company related IP news, get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
February 2022 News
- Serbia Amends Patent Law
- Montenegro Ratifies EPC, Amends Patent and Copyright Laws
- Hungary Amends Patent Act
- Belarus Joins Eurasian Design System
- UPC Provisional Application Protocol Enters into Force
- Russia Accedes to Geneva Act of the Lisbon Agreement
- EAPO Enables WIPO DAS for Eurasian Design Applicants
- Ukraine Launches Madrid e-Filing
- Ukrainian Authorities Shut Down Sale of Fake Cancer Drugs
- Fake Apparel, Footwear, Accessories Destroyed In Montenegro
- Serbian Customs Detain Fake Apparel and Accessories