Macedonia Joins DesignView
The industrial design data of the State Office of Industrial Property (SOIP) of Macedonia (FYROM) has been integrated into DesignView, an online database and search tool created to provide free access to data on designs registered in all participating national offices.
SOIP is the 36th office to join DesignView. Over 800 designs from SOIP have been added, bringing the total number of registered industrial designs in this online database to approximately 8.7 million.
Since the introduction of DesignView on November 19, 2012, approximately 1.2 million searches have been conducted by users from 140 countries, with users from Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom being the most active.
Prepared by: Aleksandra Pavlovic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 2015 News
- EU-Ukraine IPR Dialogue Addresses Main Issues
- New Industrial Property Institutions and Procedures Act to Enter into Force in Latvia
- European Patents to Cover Moldova
- Hungarian PTO Launches Electronic Filing of Trademark Applications
- Darth Viktorovich Vader Registers DARKSIDE Trademark in Ukraine
- Macedonia Joins DesignView
- Counterfeiting in Figures – Slovenia, EU and Global Overview
- Ukraine to Launch Cybercrime Police Unit
- Counterfeit Sneakers, Bags, Belts Destroyed in Montenegro
- Bosnia Customs Seize and Destroy Counterfeit Clothing and Footwear
- Slovenian Customs Seize 8,300 Counterfeit Perfumes, Hair Care Products
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 226,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs, Police Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear