Change in Individual Fees Under Madrid Protocol for Bulgaria
The new individual fees charged under the Madrid Protocol for international applications and renewals designating Bulgaria entered into force on July 4.
When Bulgaria is designated in an international application or in a designation subsequent to an international designation, CHF 327 (EUR 312; USD 345) will be charged for three classes of goods or services and CHF 21 (EUR 20; USD 22) for each additional class. For a collective or certification mark, CHF 595 (EUR 568; USD 628) will be charged for three classes of goods or services and CHF 54 (EUR 52; USD 58) for each additional class.
Renewals for three classes of goods or services will cost CHF 161 (EUR 154; USD 170) and CHF 32 (EUR 31; USD 34) for each additional class. For a collective or certification mark renewal, the fee of CHF 322 (EUR 307; USD 339) will apply for three classes of goods or services and CHF 64 (EUR 61; USD 67) for each additional class.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
July 2015 News
- Serbia Amends Industrial Design Law
- Montenegro Adopts New Patent Law
- Significant Amendments Introduced to Kazakhstan Trademark Law
- Albanian Courts Show Willingness to Follow CJEU Criteria in Trademark Cases
- IP in Crimea: Russia Issues New Deadline for Filing Revalidation Requests
- Croatian Authorities Seize EUR 2M Worth of Counterfeits
- Italian Authorities Expose Polish Ham Scam
- Puma, Diesel, Champion, Adidas, Reebok Counterfeits Destroyed in Serbia
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Jeans, Backpacks
- Ukrainian Border Guards Seize Counterfeit Cigarettes
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 696,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- Letters With Diacritical Signs Now Allowed in Romanian Domain Names
- New Official Fees in Kazakhstan
- Armenian Registry Suspends Pirate Bay Domain Names
- Romanian PTO Launches Pilot Patent Prosecution Highway Program with the US, Japanese PTOs
- Change in Individual Fees Under Madrid Protocol for Bulgaria
- Serbia Joins TMview
- Bosnian Version of IP PANORAMA Available Online
- ICANN Approves Armenian Domain Extension in Local Script
- Ukrainian Inventors Seeking Investors to Develop Environmentally Friendly Batteries Taking 5 Seconds to Charge Up
- Translations of European Patent Specifications with Designation for Slovak Republic Now Published on Slovak IPO’s Website