Ukrainian Inventors Seeking Investors to Develop Environmentally Friendly Batteries Taking 5 Seconds to Charge Up
The toxic metals (cadmium, lead, mercury, lithium, etc.) required to make batteries, have proven to be hazardous to the environment if not disposed of properly.
In an effort to solve this problem, a group of Ukrainian inventors have patented a utility model, described as an “independent rechargeable voltage current source” with double-layer supercapacitors, an extremely short recharge time of 5-8 seconds, over 500,000 recharge cycles, and chemical elements and compounds that do not pollute the environment.
The new device with the currently available capacitors can be used for electronic devices that consume little energy, e.g. computer mice and keyboards, remote controls, clocks, toys, etc.
In order to complete their research, further develop the battery and produce a trial model, the inventors are looking for investors and can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prepared by: Olga Goncharova
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Ukrainian PTO
July 2015 News
- Serbia Amends Industrial Design Law
- Montenegro Adopts New Patent Law
- Significant Amendments Introduced to Kazakhstan Trademark Law
- Albanian Courts Show Willingness to Follow CJEU Criteria in Trademark Cases
- IP in Crimea: Russia Issues New Deadline for Filing Revalidation Requests
- Croatian Authorities Seize EUR 2M Worth of Counterfeits
- Italian Authorities Expose Polish Ham Scam
- Puma, Diesel, Champion, Adidas, Reebok Counterfeits Destroyed in Serbia
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Jeans, Backpacks
- Ukrainian Border Guards Seize Counterfeit Cigarettes
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 696,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- Letters With Diacritical Signs Now Allowed in Romanian Domain Names
- New Official Fees in Kazakhstan
- Armenian Registry Suspends Pirate Bay Domain Names
- Romanian PTO Launches Pilot Patent Prosecution Highway Program with the US, Japanese PTOs
- Change in Individual Fees Under Madrid Protocol for Bulgaria
- Serbia Joins TMview
- Bosnian Version of IP PANORAMA Available Online
- ICANN Approves Armenian Domain Extension in Local Script
- Ukrainian Inventors Seeking Investors to Develop Environmentally Friendly Batteries Taking 5 Seconds to Charge Up
- Translations of European Patent Specifications with Designation for Slovak Republic Now Published on Slovak IPO’s Website