Poland Accedes to Locarno Agreement
On October 22, Poland deposited its instrument of accession to the Locarno Agreement Establishing an International Classification for Industrial Designs.
According to WIPO, the agreement will enter into force in Poland on January 22, 2014.
Prepared by: Masa Lopicic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 2013 News
- Liberalizing Parallel Imports in Russia – Clashing Views
- EPO, Moldova Sign Agreement on Validation of European Patents
- Poland Accedes to Locarno Agreement
- Slovenia Joins Designview
- Serbia Preparing GI Law Amendments
- IIPA Lists Key Ukrainian Websites with Pirated Content
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear, Perfumes, Toys
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Versace, Gucci Tableware
- Bosnian Customs Seize Counterfeit Sneakers
- Romanian PTO to Introduce Online Filing of Trademark and Design Applications