Romanian PTO to Introduce Online Filing of Trademark and Design Applications
The Romanian PTO is planning to introduce electronic filing of trademark applications via its website by the end of 2013 or in early 2014. The electronic filing system for designs is expected to follow in 2014.
The PTO is also improving its online databases and search tools in order to enable better, easier access to trademark and design registrations databases.
PETOŠEVIĆ Romania was invited to participate in the development, testing and implementation of these new online tools, and has been actively participating since April 2013.
Prepared by: Simona Dragoi
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Romanian PTO
November 2013 News
- Liberalizing Parallel Imports in Russia – Clashing Views
- EPO, Moldova Sign Agreement on Validation of European Patents
- Poland Accedes to Locarno Agreement
- Slovenia Joins Designview
- Serbia Preparing GI Law Amendments
- IIPA Lists Key Ukrainian Websites with Pirated Content
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear, Perfumes, Toys
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Versace, Gucci Tableware
- Bosnian Customs Seize Counterfeit Sneakers
- Romanian PTO to Introduce Online Filing of Trademark and Design Applications