Romanian Customs Seize Fake Versace, Gucci Tableware
In the time period October 21 — November 15, the Romanian customs officials seized goods believed to be counterfeit the total value of which is approximately EUR 266,400 (USD 360,000).
The seized goods include 534 fine ceramic tableware sets bearing the Versace and Gucci marks and an unidentified number of rechargeable gas lighters and spine massagers suspected of infringing the intellectual property rights of iPhone and Kosmodisk.
The seizures were made at the port of Constanta, eastern Romania. The goods originated in China and were intended for the Romanian market.
Prepared by: Simona Dragoi
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Romanian Customs
Read more news on Romania or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
November 2013 News
- Liberalizing Parallel Imports in Russia – Clashing Views
- EPO, Moldova Sign Agreement on Validation of European Patents
- Poland Accedes to Locarno Agreement
- Slovenia Joins Designview
- Serbia Preparing GI Law Amendments
- IIPA Lists Key Ukrainian Websites with Pirated Content
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear, Perfumes, Toys
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Versace, Gucci Tableware
- Bosnian Customs Seize Counterfeit Sneakers
- Romanian PTO to Introduce Online Filing of Trademark and Design Applications