Slovenia Joins Designview
On October 30, the Slovenian Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) joined Designview, online database and search tool created to provide free access to data on designs registered in all participating national offices.
By adding nearly 4,000 Slovenian designs, Slovenia has joined Portugal, Benelux, Estonia, Spain, Greece, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Latvia and OHIM in the Designview community.
So far Designview holds information on more than one million designs. Each participating office updates the information on a daily basis. The database is available in all official EU languages.
Prepared by: Maja Znidaric
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: OHIM; SIPO
Read more news on Slovenia or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
November 2013 News
- Liberalizing Parallel Imports in Russia – Clashing Views
- EPO, Moldova Sign Agreement on Validation of European Patents
- Poland Accedes to Locarno Agreement
- Slovenia Joins Designview
- Serbia Preparing GI Law Amendments
- IIPA Lists Key Ukrainian Websites with Pirated Content
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear, Perfumes, Toys
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Versace, Gucci Tableware
- Bosnian Customs Seize Counterfeit Sneakers
- Romanian PTO to Introduce Online Filing of Trademark and Design Applications