Romanian PTO Limits Turn-Around for Trademark Searches
Jun 25 2009 - 12:10
As of June 1, 2009, the Romanian Patent and Trademark Office no longer receives orders for the release of trademark searches in 25 working days.
All other terms for the issuing of trademark searches remain in force. The results of most trademark searches in Romania are released by the PTO after two, seven or 15 working days.
For certain types of trademark searches (e.g. identical, availability), urgent requests can be filed. In those cases, the Romanian PTO releases results either on the same day, or after one working day.
For more information, please contact Roxana Sârghi in our Romania office.
Read more news on Romania or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
June 2009 News
- Draft of Bosnian Trademark Law Up for Discussion
- Romanian PTO Limits Turn-Around for Trademark Searches
- Croatian Chamber of Patent and Trademark Representatives Established
- Serbia Ratifies Several International IP Agreements
- Kyrgyz PTO and AsiaInfo Sign Agreement on Administration of “KG” Domain
- Macedonia and Serbia Gear up for National IP Strategies
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Adidas, Armani, Chanel, Lacoste and Nike Goods
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Davidoff, Dove, Kenzo, Nivea, Replay and Versace Goods
- Counterfeit Adidas and Nike Apparel Seized in Bulgaria
- Estonia, Russia and Slovakia Accede and Ratify International IP Treaties
- Montenegro’s ccTLD Records 250,000 Registrations
- Bulgaria Hosts 2009 Worldwide Symposium on Geographical Indications
- Moldovan IPO Hosts UPOV Regional Training on Plant Variety Protection