Croatian Chamber of Patent and Trademark Representatives Established
Jun 25 2009 - 12:08
The Croatian Chamber of Patent and Trademark Representatives was founded in Zagreb on June 9, 2009.
One of the main tasks of the Chamber in 2010 will be to draft the amendments to the Law on Representatives in the Field of Industrial Property Rights.
The Chamber assembly unanimously adopted the Statute, the Code of Ethics, and the Code of Conduct.
The assembly also elected the president and the vice president of the Chamber, members of the Executive Board and of the Monitoring Board, secretary and treasurer.
For more information, please contact Ancica Juricic in our Croatia Office.
Read more news on Croatia or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
June 2009 News
- Draft of Bosnian Trademark Law Up for Discussion
- Romanian PTO Limits Turn-Around for Trademark Searches
- Croatian Chamber of Patent and Trademark Representatives Established
- Serbia Ratifies Several International IP Agreements
- Kyrgyz PTO and AsiaInfo Sign Agreement on Administration of “KG” Domain
- Macedonia and Serbia Gear up for National IP Strategies
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Adidas, Armani, Chanel, Lacoste and Nike Goods
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Davidoff, Dove, Kenzo, Nivea, Replay and Versace Goods
- Counterfeit Adidas and Nike Apparel Seized in Bulgaria
- Estonia, Russia and Slovakia Accede and Ratify International IP Treaties
- Montenegro’s ccTLD Records 250,000 Registrations
- Bulgaria Hosts 2009 Worldwide Symposium on Geographical Indications
- Moldovan IPO Hosts UPOV Regional Training on Plant Variety Protection