Bosnia Hosts WIPO Seminar on Patent Cooperation Treaty
The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and the Bosnian Patent and Trademark Office (PTO) held a seminar on the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) in Mostar on April 1 and 2, 2009.
The main purpose of the seminar was to explain the procedure for filing patent applications under the PCT. The event gathered Bosnian patent attorneys and employees of the Patent Department of the Bosnian PTO.
The seminar featured speeches by Jean Luc Baron, head of the Offices Services Section of the PCT International Cooperation Division, and Silvija Trpkovska, program activities officer of the Offices Services Section of the PCT International Cooperation Division.
For more information, please contact Alma Vilic in our Bosnia Office.
April 2009 News
- Deadline for Re-filing of IP Rights Applications in Montenegro Expires on May 28, 2009
- Bulgaria to Change Law on Industrial Design, Draft Law Prepared
- Draft of Bosnian Patent Law Up for Discussion
- Bosnia Hosts WIPO Seminar on Patent Cooperation Treaty
- Belarus Adopts New Regulation on License, Assignment, Pledge and Franchise Agreements
- Russian Law on Patent Attorneys Enters into Force
- Kyrgyz Patent Office to Administer National Domain “KG”
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Toys and Cosmetics Worth EUR 142,700
- Bulgarian Patent Officials Seize Counterfeit Apparel
- Macedonian Customs Destroy Counterfeit Cosmetics and Apparel
- Kyrgyzstan Awards First IP Protection Certificates
- Romania to Host IP Training on Patent Litigation
- Registration Opens for International Conference on IP Rights Protection in Prague