Romania to Host IP Training on Patent Litigation
The European Patent Academy will hold IP training “Patent Litigation and Procedures” for 40 judges and public prosecutors in Bucharest, Romania, on April 23 and 24, 2009.
According to the announcement published on the website of the European Patent Office (EPO), the training will address the following themes:
- General aspects related to patent litigation;
- The scope of protection;
- Procedural elements in patent litigation;
- The EU Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement Directive and its implementation in EU member states.
The European Patent Academy is organizing the event in cooperation with the Romanian National Institute of Magistracy and the Romanian Patent and Trademark Office.
For more information, please contact Roxana Sarghi in our Romania Office.
April 2009 News
- Deadline for Re-filing of IP Rights Applications in Montenegro Expires on May 28, 2009
- Bulgaria to Change Law on Industrial Design, Draft Law Prepared
- Draft of Bosnian Patent Law Up for Discussion
- Bosnia Hosts WIPO Seminar on Patent Cooperation Treaty
- Belarus Adopts New Regulation on License, Assignment, Pledge and Franchise Agreements
- Russian Law on Patent Attorneys Enters into Force
- Kyrgyz Patent Office to Administer National Domain “KG”
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Toys and Cosmetics Worth EUR 142,700
- Bulgarian Patent Officials Seize Counterfeit Apparel
- Macedonian Customs Destroy Counterfeit Cosmetics and Apparel
- Kyrgyzstan Awards First IP Protection Certificates
- Romania to Host IP Training on Patent Litigation
- Registration Opens for International Conference on IP Rights Protection in Prague