PETOŠEVIĆ Highly Ranked by WTR 1000
World Trademark Review has recently published its annual WTR 1000 directory identifying the world’s leading trademark professionals. Seven PETOŠEVIĆ offices and 15 practitioners have been recognized in the 2023 edition.
Our offices have been ranked as follows:
Albania — Recommended as one of the top IP firms
Bulgaria — Silver band
Croatia — Gold band
Romania — Enforcement and Litigation – Silver band; Prosecution and Strategy – Silver band
Serbia — Gold band
Slovenia — Silver band
Ukraine — Silver band
PETOŠEVIĆ practitioners recognized by WTR 1000 are Predrag Anokić, Dimitar Batakliev, Aura Campeanu, Balázs Csányi, George Irimescu, Yuriy Karlash, Oleh Karpenko, Ivan Kos, Vladimir Nika, Dina Petošević, Slobodan Petošević, Anamarija Stančić Petrović, Natalia Stetsenko, Mihajlo Zatezalo and Mirjana Živković.
For more information and to read client testimonials about PETOŠEVIĆ and our team, visit our Rankings page.
Read more Company related IP news, get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
March 2023 News
- Montenegro Amends Trademark and Patent Laws
- Further Changes to Madrid System Regulations Enter into Force
- Kazakhstan Allows Inspections of Small Businesses Suspected of IPR Infringement if Based on “Relevant Grounds”
- Uzbekistan Launches Online Filing of Open Patent License Applications
- Ukrainian Supreme Court Upholds Antimonopoly Committee Decision in Unfair Competition Case