IAM Patent 1000 Ranks PETOŠEVIĆ
The IAM Patent 1000 — The World’s Leading Patent Professionals 2017 rankings were recently published, recognizing PETOŠEVIĆ offices and practitioners in three jurisdictions.
The IAM Patent 1000 is published by IAM, the sister publication of World Trademark Review and a leading IP business information provider.
The IAM Patent banding includes Gold, Silver, and Bronze bands or just a Recommendation without a band in some countries.
PETOŠEVIĆ was ranked as follows:
Ukraine - Silver band
Romania - Recommended for Prosecution
Russia - Recommended for Prosecution
As for ranked individuals, PETOŠEVIĆ Ukraine Office Director Dina Petošević and PETOŠEVIĆ Romania Office Director Aura Campeanu were ranked as Recommended Individuals, while PETOŠEVIĆ Russia Office Director Tatyana Kulikova was recognized in the firm editorial.
For more information and to read testimonials about PETOŠEVIĆ and our team, please visit our Awards page.
July 2017 News
- Russian FAS Against Unjustified Parallel Imports Restrictions
- Russia Amends Out-of-Court Procedure
- Croatia Amends Law on Copyright and Related Rights
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 60,000 Worth of Counterfeit Goods
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Perfume
- Russian Supreme Court Upholds Controversial Decision in TRISOLEN Case
- Uzbekistan Amends IP Legislation
- Tajikistan Introduces Patent Term Extensions
- Estonia, Latvia Move Closer to Ratification of UPC Agreement
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Joins DesignView
- Serbia Opens Negotiations on IP Law and Customs Union Chapters in EU Accession Talks
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Toys, Accessories and Fabric
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Detergent
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Sweatpants