Serbian Customs Seize Fake Perfume
On July 5 and July 6, 2017, Serbian customs officials seized nearly 700 bottles of perfume and other cosmetic items believed to infringe numerous trademarks, including Bvlgari®, Chanel®, D&G®, Burberry® and YSL®.
The goods were discovered while inspecting a well-known courier service’s warehouse.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Serbian Customs
July 2017 News
- Russian FAS Against Unjustified Parallel Imports Restrictions
- Russia Amends Out-of-Court Procedure
- Croatia Amends Law on Copyright and Related Rights
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 60,000 Worth of Counterfeit Goods
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Perfume
- Russian Supreme Court Upholds Controversial Decision in TRISOLEN Case
- Uzbekistan Amends IP Legislation
- Tajikistan Introduces Patent Term Extensions
- Estonia, Latvia Move Closer to Ratification of UPC Agreement
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Joins DesignView
- Serbia Opens Negotiations on IP Law and Customs Union Chapters in EU Accession Talks
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Toys, Accessories and Fabric
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Detergent
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Sweatpants