Serbian Customs Seize Fake Sweatpants
On June 6 and June 7, 2017, Serbian Customs officials seized 380 sweatpants believed to infringe the Adidas®, Nike® and FC Barcelona® trademarks.
The goods were discovered during a two-day check of a well-known courier service’s central warehouse.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Serbian Customs
July 2017 News
- Russian FAS Against Unjustified Parallel Imports Restrictions
- Russia Amends Out-of-Court Procedure
- Croatia Amends Law on Copyright and Related Rights
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 60,000 Worth of Counterfeit Goods
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Perfume
- Russian Supreme Court Upholds Controversial Decision in TRISOLEN Case
- Uzbekistan Amends IP Legislation
- Tajikistan Introduces Patent Term Extensions
- Estonia, Latvia Move Closer to Ratification of UPC Agreement
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Joins DesignView
- Serbia Opens Negotiations on IP Law and Customs Union Chapters in EU Accession Talks
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Toys, Accessories and Fabric
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Detergent
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Sweatpants