Bosnia and Herzegovina Joins DesignView
On June 12, 2017, the Bosnian IPO made its industrial design data available through DesignView, an online database and search tool created to provide free access to data on designs registered in all participating national offices.
There are now 55 participating offices and approximately 10.4 million designs available on DesignView, including more than 700 from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 2017 News
- Russian FAS Against Unjustified Parallel Imports Restrictions
- Russia Amends Out-of-Court Procedure
- Croatia Amends Law on Copyright and Related Rights
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 60,000 Worth of Counterfeit Goods
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Perfume
- Russian Supreme Court Upholds Controversial Decision in TRISOLEN Case
- Uzbekistan Amends IP Legislation
- Tajikistan Introduces Patent Term Extensions
- Estonia, Latvia Move Closer to Ratification of UPC Agreement
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Joins DesignView
- Serbia Opens Negotiations on IP Law and Customs Union Chapters in EU Accession Talks
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Toys, Accessories and Fabric
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Detergent
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Sweatpants