Ivan Matic Presents at Educational Seminar for Serbian Customs Officials
On October 1, Ivan Matic, senior associate from PETOŠEVIĆ Serbia, presented at a seminar at the Belgrade Chamber of Commerce in Belgrade, Serbia. The seminar was aimed at educating the local customs and market inspectorate officials on how to recognize counterfeit products.
About 40 local officials attended the presentations by the representatives of approximately 20 brands. Ivan Matic held a presentation on behalf of Hasbro. PETOŠEVIĆ Serbia junior associates Sara Radic and Ana Opalic assisted Ivan at the Hasbro stand and showed the local enforcement officers numerous examples of both genuine and counterfeit Hasbro toys.
You can see the photos from the training at our gallery.
For more information, please contact Ivan Matic.
October 2015 News
- EU-Ukraine IPR Dialogue Addresses Main Issues
- New Industrial Property Institutions and Procedures Act to Enter into Force in Latvia
- European Patents to Cover Moldova
- Hungarian PTO Launches Electronic Filing of Trademark Applications
- Darth Viktorovich Vader Registers DARKSIDE Trademark in Ukraine
- Macedonia Joins DesignView
- Counterfeiting in Figures – Slovenia, EU and Global Overview
- Ukraine to Launch Cybercrime Police Unit
- Counterfeit Sneakers, Bags, Belts Destroyed in Montenegro
- Bosnia Customs Seize and Destroy Counterfeit Clothing and Footwear
- Slovenian Customs Seize 8,300 Counterfeit Perfumes, Hair Care Products
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 226,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs, Police Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear