Bosnian Customs Seize Fake Perfumes
The authorities from the Customs Sector of the Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina have recently seized 1,920 counterfeit perfumes bearing the marks of Armani Code and Paco Rabanne.
The fake perfumes, discovered at the customs office in Gradiska, northern Bosnia, will be destroyed soon.
Prepared by: Alma Vilic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina
February 2014 News
- Romania to Introduce New Domain Name Regulations
- Azerbaijan Makes Progress in Copyright Protection
- Russia Amends Anti-Piracy Law
- Ukrainian Police Discover Sewing Shop with Counterfeit Clothes
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Bags, Sneakers
- Russian Court Rules Against Coca-Cola in Trade Dress Lawsuit
- Registration of GIs and DOs with Kosovo IP Agency Possible as of January 30
- Ukraine to Allow Blocking of Copyright Infringing Websites without Court Decision
- Uzbekistan Withdraws Reservation to Berne Convention Provision
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1.7 M Worth of Counterfeits
- Bosnian Customs Seize Fake Perfumes
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Jeans