Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Bags, Sneakers
In the time period January 23 – February 4, 2014, the Romanian customs officials seized various goods believed to be counterfeit, the total value of which is approximately EUR 0.2 million (USD 0.3 million).
The seized goods include an unidentified number of men’s bags and wallets bearing the Louis Vuitton mark and 3,840 pairs of sneakers bearing the Energie mark.
The seizures were made at the port of Constanta, eastern Romania. The goods originated in China and were intended for the Romanian market.
Prepared by: Simona Dragoi
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Romanian Customs
February 2014 News
- Romania to Introduce New Domain Name Regulations
- Azerbaijan Makes Progress in Copyright Protection
- Russia Amends Anti-Piracy Law
- Ukrainian Police Discover Sewing Shop with Counterfeit Clothes
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Bags, Sneakers
- Russian Court Rules Against Coca-Cola in Trade Dress Lawsuit
- Registration of GIs and DOs with Kosovo IP Agency Possible as of January 30
- Ukraine to Allow Blocking of Copyright Infringing Websites without Court Decision
- Uzbekistan Withdraws Reservation to Berne Convention Provision
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1.7 M Worth of Counterfeits
- Bosnian Customs Seize Fake Perfumes
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Jeans