Armenia Accedes to Patent Law Treaty and Singapore Treaty on the Law of Trademarks
On June 17, 2013, the Government of the Republic of Armenia deposited its instruments of accession to both the Patent Law Treaty and the Singapore Treaty on the Law of Trademarks.
Both treaties will enter into force in Armenia on September 17, 2013.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
July 2013 News
- Amendments to Hungarian Trademark Law Explained
- Russia’s New Anti-Piracy Law to Enter into Force August 1
- Russian IP Court Opens its Doors on July 3
- Kyrgyzstan to Complete Road Map for Joining Customs Union
- Belarus PTO Appoints New Acting Director
- Armenia Accedes to Patent Law Treaty and Singapore Treaty on the Law of Trademarks
- New Law on Topographies of Semiconductor Products Enters into Force in Serbia
- OHIM Grants Anheuser-Busch ‘Bud’ CTM
- Six New Languages Added to EPO Patent Translate
- Belarus, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine Take Part in INTERPOL-Led Anti-Counterfeiting Operation
- Slovak IPO Introduces Electronic Filing of Trademark Applications
- WIPO and Bulgaria Create Teaching IP Portal
- Polish Customs Seize 1.5 Million Counterfeit Condoms
- Fake Adidas Apparel Seized and Destroyed in Ukraine
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Toys, Bags, Car Locks
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Mobile Phone Accessories, Perfumes