Latvia Joins New Database Designview
The Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM) has recently announced on its website that Latvian design registrations and applications have been added to Designview, a new online database and search tool, created to provide free access to data on designs registered in all participating national offices.
Designview has been live since November 19, 2012 and so far nine participating offices have added their designs information. The other eight offices are Bulgaria, Benelux, Estonia, Greece, OHIM, Portugal, Slovakia and Spain.
So far Designview holds information on more than one million designs. The database is regularly updated and available in all official EU languages.
Prepared by: Masa Lopicic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
February 2013 News
- Slovenia Court Issues Surprising Decision in Customs Infringement Case
- Croatian Accession to EU to Affect EU Trademarks, Designs
- Serbia Amends Trademark Law, Parallel Import Prohibited
- Lithuania Amends Trademark Law
- New Law on Courts Enters into Force in Kosovo
- French Wine Producer Cannot Register 'Jelzin' Mark in Russia
- Russia Withdraws Reservations to Berne Convention Provisions
- Latvian PTO Joins EuroClass Project
- Latvia Joins New Database Designview
- Azerbaijan Copyright Office Launches Online Application System
- Anti-Counterfeiting and Piracy Task Force Established in Kosovo
- BSA Files Charges against 22 Bosnian Companies Using Unlicensed Software
- Microsoft Ukraine Sues Ukrainian Companies for Using Pirated Software
- Bulgaria Customs Seize EUR 1 M Worth of Counterfeit Perfumes
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Toys, Car Parts, Mobile Phones
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Makeup, Chocolates, Toys, Sneakers