Latvian and Lithuanian National Patent Data Added to Patentscope
PATENTSCOPE, WIPO’s free patent search system, started offering access to Latvia’s and Lithuania’s national patent documents on July 11, 2019.
PATENTSCOPE now offers patent data of 60 national offices.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: WIPO website
July 2019 News
- Russia Introduces Temporary Pre-Grant Protection for Industrial Designs
- Uzbekistan Introduces Criteria for Determining Well-Known Trademarks, Transfers IPO Appeal Board to Ministry of Justice
- Croatia Adds Trademark Data to TMview’s Visual Search
- Latvian and Lithuanian National Patent Data Added to Patentscope
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 800,000 Worth of Fake Perfume, Cosmetics, Apparel
- Hungarian Customs Seize EUR 417,000 Worth of Fake Perfume
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel
- EAEU Agreement on Collective Management of Copyright Enters into Force
- Croatia Drafts New Patent Act
- Ukraine Increases Official Fees for IPR-Related Services as of July 19, 2019
- EU Adopts Regulation in Support of EU-Based Generics and Biosimilars Producers
- Montenegrin IPO Loses Autonomy to Newly Founded Directorate for Internal Market and Competition
- Ukraine Regulates Organic Food Production and Labeling
- EU Loses EUR 60 Billion Each Year in Sales Due to Counterfeiting
- Hungarian Customs Seize Fake Accessories Worth Over EUR 460,000
- Ukrainian Authorities Seize Fake Medicines