Moldova Gives Public Access to State Register of Control Marks Holders
On March 14, the Moldovan State Agency for Intellectual Property (AGEPI) started to allow public access to its electronic database of control mark holders in order to simplify the search for applicants, owners and patent attorneys.
The database, which can be accessed here, contains information on control mark holders and the number of control marks issued since January 1, 2012.
Users can find a control mark by entering the alphanumeric code, composed of two letters and seven digits, into the database. According to the copyright law, all copies of works and phonograms that are produced, distributed or broadcast in Moldova must contain a control mark, unless they are intended exclusively for personal use.
For more information, please contact Masa Lopicic at our Balkan Regional Office.
March 2012 News
- Georgia Amends Law on Border Measures Related to IP
- Polish ‘People’s Oskars’ Stir Up Hollywood
- Burberry Sues Armenian Coffee Chain For Trademark Infringement
- Russian Police Arrest Navigation Software Pirates
- Slovenian IPO Joins EuroClass Project
- New Regulation on Industrial Design Enters into Force in Montenegro
- Russia Shows Large Growth Rates in International Patent and Trademark Filings in 2011
- Lithuanian Patent Applications Increase in 2011
- Bulgarian Cosmetics Manufacturer Fined for Unfair Competition
- Albanian Citizen Fined for Unauthorized Publication of 'Mein Kampf'
- Moldova Gives Public Access to State Register of Control Marks Holders
- HP Fights Counterfeiting in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan
- Bosnia Fights Software Piracy
- Software Piracy Rate Declining in Serbia
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 5M Worth of Counterfeits
- Macedonian Customs Seize Fake Air Fresheners, Door Locks, Sneakers
- Bulgarian Customs Destroy Fake Machine Bearings
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel
- Estonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Cigarettes Worth EUR 3.5M